April 6th Roundtable Networking Luncheon
Sponsored By: The Daily News and Northern Lights YMCA
Location: YMCA (800 Crystal Lake Blvd # 110, Iron Mountain, MI )
Time: 12:00 P.M.-1:00 P.M.
What is the Roundtable Networking Luncheon?
- Hosted on the first Thursday of each month.
- It’s a free event for Chamber members and includes a complimentary lunch.
- An opportunity to network with other business professionals in a one-hour time frame. Attendees have an opportunity to speak about their business and discuss the “Question of the month.”
- Registration is required and seating is limited.
- Sponsors begin the luncheon by giving a presentation on their business. Sponsors are required to provide lunch.
- The Chamber Alliance handles all event promotion and registration.
|January 5th||Forward Financial Credit Union||At Forward Financial|
|February 2nd||The Daily News||Forward Financial|
|March 2nd||Spine Pain Diagnostics Associates||Pine Grove Country Club|
|April 6th||The Daily News & YMCA||YMCA|
|May 4th||Results Broadcasting||TBD|
|June 1st||Dickinson County Healthcare System|
|July 6th||Habitat for Humanity||Habitat for Humanity|
|September 7th||Chris Hanley State Farm Ins.||TBD|
|October 5th||IMK Federal Credit Union||TBD|
|November 2nd||The Advertiser/ Salvation Army||Forward Financial|
|December 7th||The American Red Cross|