The Dickinson Area Chamber of Commerce have many member banks and financial institutions which offer a variety of commercial lending options. They include:
- First National Bank & Trust Co.
- First National Bank of Norway
- Forward Financial Credit Union
- Huntington National Bank
- Northern Initiatives
- Northern Michigan Bank & Trust
- Range Bank NA
- River Valley Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust
- Upper Peninsula State Bank
- Upper Peninsula State Credit Union
- Iron Mountian-Kingsford Community Federal Credit Union
Michigan Funding Programs
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation has a variety of funding programs that can help with your growing business.
- Debt funding
- Mezzanine funding
- Capital locator tools
- Pre-seed funding
- Collateral support
- Loan participation programs
- Contact Amy Berglund, U.P. contact for MEDC for more information on these programs.
Gap Financing Opportunities
Northern Initiatives (NI) offers gap financing opportunities in addition to their own finance tools, and for projects in the City of Kingsford. NI administers a revolving loan fund for businesses wishing to relocate to Kingsford, or existing businesses looking to expand. Contact Kristin Smith for more in-formation.