Employment Opportunities from Our Member Businesses
Lake Shore has been designing and building robust heavy equipment for the maritime and mining industries in the USA for 160 years.
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable, innovative equipment and solutions to our global maritime and mining customers.
Lake Shore is always looking for highly motivated, career orientated individuals to join our team.
If you’re looking to put your talents to work in a rewarding environment, whether in an office setting, manufacturing capacity or in the field, visit www.lakeshoresys.com for current openings or contact Michelle Floriano at (906)774-1500 for further information.
Project Superintendent – Iron Mountain, Michigan
Richard Group LLC, located in Northern Illinois, is one of the fastest growing general contracting companies in the Midwest. With current operations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan Richard Group’s reputation in a healthcare and commercial setting is second to none with our customer partners.
Richard Group has a stable growth strategy for the next five years and is looking for experienced Superintendents. We currently have a need for a Project Superintendent in the Iron Mountain, Michigan area.
Our corporate philosophy is to provide our people with a fascinatingly rich career of loyalty, respect, integrity, and partnership. We have an entrepreneurial mindset in our approach to new markets and are looking for superintendents that enjoy a turn-key approach to managing their projects and are looking for a long-term home.
- 3-20 years’ experience with a hard-bid general contracting company. Compensation and project assignment are relative based on experience and personal capability.
- Experience in federal sector healthcare projects.
- Experience in preconstruction tasks.
- Experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs is a major plus.
- Experience managing change orders, writing contracts, and building schedules.
- Excitement about working on any shift, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, as hospital construction occurs at all hours.
- Knowledge of EM 385-1-1 or construction SSHO or SHPM is a major plus as a competent person.
- A desire to stay and grow with a company that will help mentor, train, and educate you.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office, Adobe and Bluebeam.
- Ability to write and comprehend RFIs, Potential Change Orders, project schedules, 3-week look-ahead, and other project documents.
- Ability to clearly communicate to home office, Owner, Subcontractors and experience running owner meetings.
- Ability to manage subs in a hard-bid capacity understanding subcontractor contract scope and holding subcontractors to their contract.
- Has or can obtain an OSHA 30 Certification.
- Experience managing projects $2-10MM is a desire.
- Experience in Davis Bacon-Prevailing wage or Union required jobs is required.
- Ability to pass a background investigation for Federal jobs is required.
Our benefits to our employees are comprehensive, to include matching 401k, three choices of healthcare coverage, and bonuses that are performance based. When traveling, all lodging and expenses are fully paid by the company. Richard Group is both a civil and building general contractor with self-performing capabilities. Projects generally range from 4 to 24 months depending on size, scope, complexity, and relevancy.
Please send resumes to email@example.com