Employment Opportunities from Our Member Businesses
Lake Shore has been designing and building robust heavy equipment for the maritime and mining industries in the USA for 160 years.
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable, innovative equipment and solutions to our global maritime and mining customers.
Lake Shore is always looking for highly motivated, career orientated individuals to join our team.
If you’re looking to put your talents to work in a rewarding environment, whether in an office setting, manufacturing capacity or in the field, visit www.lakeshoresys.com for current openings or contact Michelle Floriano at (906)774-1500 for further information.
The Board of Directors of TRICO opportunities, Inc., a private, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) community vocational rehabilitation and skill building agency is looking for a leader that is passionate and committed to our mission of assisting individuals with disabilities reach their maximum potential and independence. TRICO employs 27 full/part-time staff and employees that serve approximately 51 individuals daily. TRICO offers a competitive salary and benefit package. The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors.
• Leadership and direction of the overall operations of agency
• Physical management of the agency, including budget development, oversight of the financial status of agency, revenue opportunities and control
• Development, implementation and valuation of the organizations programs and services including business development and services
• Recruitment, training, and professional development of personnel
• Ensures compliance laws, regulations, and qualify service standards
• Ensures agency remains accredited through C.A.R.F.
• Represents the agency and its mission to other organizations, professional and legislative functions, and the public
Requirements for the Position:
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in human services or related business field
• Must have knowledge and sensitivity to individuals with disabilities
• At least three years’ experience in supervision and management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in windows operating systems
• Grant writing skills beneficial
Please submit a letter of application and resume later than
Brian F. Brouillette
TRICO Opportunities, Inc.
PO Box 2610
Kingsford, MI 49802
An Equal Opportunity Employer